- Welome to Wild Foods: Identifying, Harvesting and Preparing
- Wild Foods Overview
- Garlic Mustard Lives Up to its Name
- Garlic Mustard PDF
- Purslane, High in Omega-3s
- Purslane PDF
- Chickweed, Delicate and Delicious
- Chickweed PDF
- Lamb's Quarters, Better than Spinach
- Lamb's Quarters PDF
- Nettles for High Nutrition
- Nettles PDF
- Ramps, Oniony Goodness
- Ramps PDF
- Japanese Knotweed, the Rhubarb Substitute
- Japanese Knotweed PDF
- Cattail, the Wild Edible for Year-round Use
- Cattail PDF
- Fiddleheads from the Tastiest Ferns
- Fiddleheads PDF
- Spruce Tips for a Citrusy Treat
- Spruce PDF
- Asparagus, from Wild to Cultivated
- Asparagus PDF
- Dandelion, the Plant with Multiple Edible Parts
- Dandelion PDF
- Burdock, the Cleansing herb
- Burdock PDF
- Violets are a Beautiful Food
- Violets PDF
- Daisies, the Beautiful Edible Weed
- Daisies PDF
- Wild Grapes, High in Resveratrol
- Wild Grapes PDF
- Blueberries, Nutrient Dense
- Blueberries PDF
- Gooseberries for Tasty Treats
- Gooseberries PDF
- Currants the Historic Food
- Currents PDF
Is there a certificate offered for the course?
Yes, there is a certificate of completion for the course.
Is there a refund policy?
There is a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Can I rewatch videos and course documents?
Yes, you can replay the videos and re-read course documents as many times as you wish.
Can I take the courses on my phone?
Yes, the course is available on any type of device including phones, computers and tablets.