- Introduction to the Course
- Different Ways You Can Be an Herbalist
- Practicing Herbalist Introduction
- Getting Started with Your Herbal Practice
- Tips for Working with Clients
- Resources Overview
- Online Resources
- Additional Resources
- Regulations for Herbal Practitioners
- Different Types of Herbalist Titles
- How to Find Your Clients
- Creating Space for Consultations
- Tips for the Client Consultation
- Informed Consent and Full Disclosure
- What Should Be Included for Client Intake
- Introduction to Making Herbal Medicine Products
- Product Ideas to Make and Sell
- Making Your Product
- Marketing Your Product
- Sales Channels
- Government Compliance - Part 1
- Government Compliance Links
- Introduction to Teaching Herblism
- What to Teach
- Where to Teach
- Teaching at Herbal Conferences
- Teaching Online
- Giving Plant Walks
- How to Start a Plant Walk
- Being Prepared for Your Plant Walk
- Explore Themes for Your Plant Walks
- Introduction to Growing Medicinal Plants for Sale
- General Tips on Growing Medicinal Plants for Sale
- What to Grow
- Resource for What to Grow or Harvest
- Proper Identification of Wild Plants
- Where to Harvest Wild Plants
- Ethical Harvest of Wild Plants
- Harvesting Cultivated and Wildcrafted Herbs
- Drying Cultivated and Wildcrafted Herbs
- How to Market Your Medicinal Plants
- Additional Herbalist Careers
Is there a certificate offered for the course?
Yes, there is a certificate of completion for the course.
Is there a refund policy?
There is a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Can I rewatch videos and course documents?
Yes, you can replay the videos and re-read course documents as many times as you wish.
Can I take the courses on my phone?
Yes, the course is available on any type of device including phones, computers and tablets.