- Welcome to Herbalism: Identify and Havest Medicinal Plants
- Overview and Basic Concepts of the Course
- Plantain, the Reliable Remedy
- Plantain PDF
- Nettles, an Herbalist's Favorite
- Nettles PDF
- Chickweed, Soothing and Cooling
- Chickweed PDF
- Cleavers, a Highly Effective Remedy
- Cleavers PDF
- Violets, Soothing and Cleansing
- Violets PDF
- Horsetail for Amazing Minerals
- Horsetail PDF
- Yarrow, Excellent First Aid
- Yarrow PDF
- Red Clover, Multitude of Uses
- Red Clover PDF
- Mullein, Grows Everywhere
- Mullein PDF
- Motherwort, Great Green Ally
- Motherwort PDF
- St. John's Wort, Sunshine in an Herb
- St. John's Wort PDF
- Burdock, the Cleansing Herb
- Burdock PDF
- Dandelion, Surprisingly Healthful
- Dandelion PDF
- Black Elderberry, an Excellent Cold and Flu Remedy
- Black Elderberry PDF
- Willow, Plant Aspirin
- Willow PDF
- Wild Rose, Beautiful Medicine
- Wild Rose PDF
- Botanical Names - What are they and why are they helpful
- Herbal Botany - Basic Plant Characteristics
- Botanical Keys - Tools for Easy Plant Identification
“I really loved this course. It has helped me become confident about plant identification, and how to use them for simple treatments. It is also beautifully presented! Many thanks!”
“It was easy to follow. I have already easily discovered wild herbs that are growing on our Farm. I can only recommend this course.”
“This course is a very good match for me as I am a novice at herbalism and I find that the instructor is very easy to understand and she is out in the field demonstrating what she is talking about.”
“Very compact and practical, all the information about an herb in one place with pictures, foraging instructions and tips for use. I like it very much!”
“Yes perfect. I have a large garden and have just found out all the weeds I've been throwing away have amazing healing properties.”
“Very informative. Nice to see someone showing the plants and talking about them. Puts the description from books and the actual plants together.”
Is there a certificate offered for the course?
Yes, there is a certificate of completion for the course.
Is there a refund policy?
There is a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Can I rewatch videos and course documents?
Yes, you can replay the videos and re-read course documents as many times as you wish.
Can I take the courses on my phone?
Yes, the course is available on any type of device including phones, computers and tablets.