- Overview of the Course
- Black pepper: The King of Spices
- Cardamon: The Energizing Spice
- Cinnamon: More than Great Flavor
- Cloves: Ultimate for Toothache
- Fennel: For Digestion and Estrogen
- Basil: The "Feel Good" Herb
- Basil: Making Pesto
- Mint: The Tasty Pick-me-up
- Oregano: The Surprising Medicinal
- Rosemary: Stimulates Brain Function
- Sage: Essential for Sore Throat
- Thyme: Powerful Antiseptic
- Cayenne: The Fiery Remedy
- Cayenne: Making Aztec Cocoa
- Cayenne: Making a Topical Oil
- Garlic: The BEST Remedy to have on Hand
- Garlic: The Many Uses
- Garlic: Making Pickled Garlic
- Ginger: Joint Health, Nausea, Colds and PMS
- Ginger: Make a Chai Tea
Is there a certificate offered for the course?
Yes, there is a certificate of completion for the course.
Is there a refund policy?
There is a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Can I rewatch videos and course documents?
Yes, you can replay the videos and re-read course documents as many times as you wish.
Can I take the courses on my phone?
Yes, the course is available on any type of device including phones, computers and tablets.