- Introduction to the course
- Garlic is the BEST Remedy for Colds and Flu for Many Reasons
- Make Fire Cider for Congestion
- Make a Simple Yet Effective Ginger Honey Syrup
- Elderberry Syrup is as Effective as it is Tasty
- Make a Highly Effective Oil for Ear Infections
- Make Sore Throat Balls for an Effective Remedy
- Make a Tasty and Warming Ginger Tea
- Gargle with Sage and Salt to Quickly Heal a Sore Throat
- Make a Warming and Immune Boosting Chai Tea
- Make Simple Curry Onions
- Make an Immune Boosting Stew for the Whole Family
- What to do for a Sore Throat
- What to do for an Ear Infection
- What to do for a fever
- What to do for the Flu
- What to do for Respiratory Infections
- Cold and Flu Recipes
- Other Items to have on Hand
- When to Seek Help for a Cold or Flu
- How to Prevent Getting a Cold or Flu
Is there a certificate offered for the course?
Yes, there is a certificate of completion for the course.
Is there a refund policy?
There is a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Can I rewatch videos and course documents?
Yes, you can replay the videos and re-read course documents as many times as you wish.
Can I take the courses on my phone?
Yes, the course is available on any type of device including phones, computers and tablets.