- Welcome to Herbalism :: Growing Medicinal Plants
- Gardening in Containers
- Gardening Out in Your Yard
- Planting a Theme Garden
- Deciding Where to Locate Your Garden
- Discovering Your Favorite Plants
- How to Decide What to Plant
- Purchasing Seeds and Plants
- Echinacea - Well-known Immune Booster
- Calendula - A Cheery Plant for the Garden
- Lavender - The Most Aromatic Medicinal Plant
- Bee Balm - For Medicine and Pollinators
- Rosemary - For Memory and Concentration
- Sage - For Cooking as Well as Medicine
- Thyme - Great Antibacterial and Antispetic
- Basil - More than a Culinary Herb
- Tulsi - The Historical Medicinal
- Garlic - An Herbalists Favorite
- Cayenne - The Fiery Remedy
- Chamomile - Gentle Yet Effective
- Lady's Mantle - Women's Herb
- Valerian - Excellent for Tension, Pain and Insomnia
- Hops - More than a Beer Ingredient
- Lemon Balm - Delicious Taste and Aroma
- Mint - Familiar Peppermint and Spearmint
- Marshmallow - The Soothing Herb
- Laying Out the Garden
- Understanding Your Soil
- Preparing the Garden Bed
- Planting the Seeds and Plants
- Setting the Intension for the Garden
- Garden Ceremony Offering
- Garden Ceremony PDF
- Maintaining Your Garden Overview
- Creating Beneficial Compost
- Watering Techniques
- The Basics of Weed Control
- Managing Pests in the Garden
- Best Books on Growing Medicinal Plants
Is there a certificate offered for the course?
Yes, there is a certificate of completion for the course.
Is there a refund policy?
There is a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Can I rewatch videos and course documents?
Yes, you can replay the videos and re-read course documents as many times as you wish.
Can I take the courses on my phone?
Yes, the course is available on any type of device including phones, computers and tablets.