- Which Teas are the Most Essential
- Ingredients for Teas
- The Details of Making a Medicinal Tea
- What Essential Oils are Worth Putting into the First-aid Kit
- Make a Lavender Spray
- List of Teas and Essential Oils for First Aid
- Garlic is the Best Remedy to have on Hand
- The Many Uses of Garlic
- Making Pickled Garlic
- Ginger for Joint Health, Nausea, Colds and PMS
- How to Make Chai Tea
- Chai Tea Recipe
- Make Fire Cider for Congestion
- Fire Cider Recipe
- Make a Tasty Warming Ginger Tea
- Ultimate Energy with Power Paste
- Power Paste Recipe
When will I receive the course?
You will be able to access the first module right away. A new module will be sent to you each day for the following three days.
How long do I have to take the course?
You have a five day access to the course.
By signing up, will I receive additional emails from you?
Once you have completed the course, I will occasionally send out emails regarding my latest blog articles that are a wealth of herbal information. There may be a rare promotion as well. You are welcome to unsubscribe at any time.